Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

CRM Wiki Moves to TechNet!

Several months ago, I was encouraged by George Doubinski to contribute to his blossoming CRM Wiki project, crmwiki.net.  At the time, the only thing I had to contribute was a list of CRM Development Resources which I had compiled into Microsoft’s public CRM forums.  The content was moved rapidly, and in the spirit of encouraging more utilization of the Wiki by the community, I removed my listings from the thread.

Now, George has taken the Wiki a step further by contacting the TechNet Wiki Advisory Board about making some space within their Wiki for CRM.  They seemed altogether pleased with the idea, and George then enlisted the help of myself and Neil Benson, to kick-start the Wiki space.  This seems to be a fantastic endeavor upon which the whole community can build knowledge surrounding CRM, and I wholeheartedly support it.

My first project within the new Dynamics CRM Wiki, will be to post the first revisions to the Dynamics CRM Survival Guide.  Hopefully, the community will be able to help me fill it in.  At the very least, however, it should serve as a fantastic starting point for people who are newcomers to Microsoft CRM!

1 comment:

  1. This is great news Dave! It looks like it will be a great community resource

    ReplyDelete

Unrelated comments to posts may be summarily disposed at the author's discretion.