Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

A Call-To-Arms For CRM Experts!

The CRM Community needs your help!  A new wiki has been established at TechNet Wiki for CRM.  While the principal pages have been setup, Neil Benson, George Doubinski, and I need your help in filling it in with content.  To that end, I’ve created a CRM Article Recommendations page with a list of topics I’d personally like to see deployed to the wiki.

Even if you’re not an author, or contributor, we’d be happy to find your article recommendations within that space.  Afraid to edit a wiki?  Don’t fret.  You can tweet your recommendations @crmwiki for good measure! 

Since activity within the wiki counts as community contribution, it may be a great way to not only secure the renewal of MVP status, but to obtain it for aspiring experts!  While many CRM MVPs are birthed from the flames of the CRM Forums, I’m excited at the prospect that some may yet come from the CRM Wiki.

I can’t enumerate how many times I’ve posted responses in the CRM Forum that refer to older threads.  If that practice could be replaced by references to a live and active wiki, I believe the whole community stands to benefit.  So, I openly encourage existing MVPs and CRM experts alike to join in welcoming and contributing to the new wiki.  And for those who become involved: thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. Will recommend the site to my colleagues.

    ReplyDelete

Unrelated comments to posts may be summarily disposed at the author's discretion.